The 101G MiniPod is a lightweight ruggedised GPS receiver designed to survive 50m immersion. It provides a shock mounted robust dual L1 + L2 band GPS receiver for wired and wireless applications that include providing streamer head and tail positioning and source positioning for 3D UHR seismic operations.
The interconnect flexibility of the MiniPod 101G allows for RS232, RS485, 1PPS and wireless options to be configured. It is externally powered by default with external battery option available.
- Submersible GPS Receiver with integrated L1 + L2 antenna
- 50m rated
- Worldwide RF remote options data , RTCM
- Internal and external shock mounts
- Seismic streamer head and tail positioning
- Seismic source positioning
- Ideal for subsea excavation vehicles (jetting and trenching) particularly in shallow waters
- Equally ideal for surface positioning of towed sensors, such as magnetometers, operating in shallow waters