Easytrak Nexus Lite is an advanced USBL positioning and tracking system that determines the position of dynamic subsea targets through the transmission and reception of acoustic signals between the submerged transceiver and a target beacon. It incorporates Sigma 1 spread spectrum technology to provide a secure acoustic link. By incorporating Sigma 1 technology the wide bandwidth transmissions reduce the system’s susceptibility to interference. Designed for ease of use in a vessel’s operations room, the surface console has been mounted within a rugged 1U enclosure for connection to a laptop or tablet PC.
Easytrak Nexus Lite retains legacy compatibility with tone beacons.
- Accurate and stable
- Easy and intuitive to operate
- Software options include geo-referenced graphical overlay
- High performance, cost-effective
- Underwater survey and inspection
- Subsea construction sites
- Cable and pipeline route surveys
- Hydro-graphical and geotechnical surveys
- Nearshore construction and salvage