The 1439 Activation Transponder is a combined positioning transponder and triggering device, designed for use in a wide range of subsea control and positioning tasks.
Providing the twin functions of confirming safe distance from a target and receiving and acting upon a specified acoustic signal, the 1439 Activation Transponder can be used as a remote trigger in many applications including to actuate a hydraulic valve or inflate a lift bag.
Whilst functionality with most AAE equipment is possible, exclusive ‘Sole User Codes’ (SUC) are available, securing a specific channel and thereby prohibiting actuation from a secondary source.
- Secure digital spread spectrum signalling for remote switching
- 7200 channel IDs
- 6A contact rating
- 600m water depth operation
- Ranging & positioning with Easytrak Nexus & V-Nav
- Secure remote actuation
- Metocean equipment positioning and recovery
- Ocean Bottom Seismic (OBS) equipment positioning and recovery