Micro Beacons are ideal for use in shallow water environments or for operation in a confined space or for applications not requiring a high level of power output.
The 1200A Series has a Micro USB interface protected by a rugged waterproof cap. Removal of the cap allows set up via a PC with AAE Beacon Editor software installed.
The 1300A Series has an external connector that allows it to operate from a ROV 24V power supply and for channel selection via a USB adaptor cable.
The 1300A Series can also be supplied with a remote transducer.
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Charging via USB (1200) and easy channel configuration via Beacon Editor App.
- 600m depth rating
- Compatible by default with Easytrak USBL systems as well as almost all other tracking systems operating worldwide
- 1300 Series can be supplied with a remote transducer (Model 1310 with RM91S/RM91SR)
- 1300 Series optional depth sensors
- Multi-Fire common interrogate functionality
|Model number||Beam pattern||SPL||Survival depth|
- General purpose tracking and positioning applications
- Diver tracking
- Static and dynamic operations eg small ROV and sidescan sonar