Midi Beacons offer all round flexibility in difficult acoustic conditions such as found in deeper water or noisy environments. Though designed for use with Easytrak USBL systems, the beacons retain compatibility with many other USBL tracking systems operating worldwide. Featuring the industry standard 5-pin connector, the beacons are quick and easy to configure using the 1082 Smart Switch.
- Spread Spectrum technology
- Directional or omni-directional beam pattern
- Onboard fast charger for typical 4 hour charge time
- Optional high power model to operate longer ranges (H suffix)
- Telemetry option for confirmation of accurate beacon depth (D suffix)
- Survival depth to 4000m as standard
|Model number||Beam pattern||SPL||Survival depth|
Longer range towfish tracking, deeper water ROV and AUV positioning.