The long life battery options available with the Seabed beacons make them ideal as long term reference points, USBL calibration beacons and Dynamic Positioning reference markers. Stable and reliable due to the implementation of spread spectrum coding, Seabed beacons are compatible with Pyxis and Nexus USBL systems, all other Applied Acoustics’ tracking systems as well as retaining compatibility with many other USBL tracking systems operating worldwide.
- Spread spectrum technology
- MiQ data telemetry functionality
- Multi-Fire common interrogate capability
- Directional or omni-directional beam pattern
- Optional High Power model to operate longer ranges (H suffix)
- Transducer is protected by a safety cage which also acts as a tension point if required.
- Option for accurate beacon depth (D suffix)
|Model number||Beam pattern||SPL||Survival depth|
Seabed beacons are ideal as long term reference markers as they have a very long battery life. They are often used as a Dynamic Positioning Reference Marker.
1000 Series models are available until stocks are exhausted. Please get in touch with the team for availability (March 2020)